Effective and affordable training for organisations who want to increase efficiency and get results.
The world is changing and with it your workforce is changing. The expectations of both your customers and your staff are increasing.
Put together, this means that your team’s effective use of IT systems and their job skills need to be maximised through high quality, appropriate training.
Increase the effectiveness, productivity and efficiency of your organisation to stand out from the crowd.
01. IT Application Training
- Do you find it difficult to get the most out of your application software?
- Do you spend a huge amount of time getting irritated with software?
- Does wasting time on IT cost your organisation money?
- Would you benefit from some IT training and support?
02. People Development
- Do you feel that you’re not fully in control of your working day and would like manage it better?
- Would you like to be more confident and self assured?
- Frustrated with trying to manage and motivate your staff?
- Do you feel stressed and need to find ways of taking back control?
03. Business Communication
- So just how good a communicator are you?
- Does your body language expose things you rather it didn’t?
- Can you express the right levels of enthusiasm and passion in your speech?
- When speaking to a group, are you overcome by nerves and anxiety?
- Paul provided top notch, tailored, Microsoft product training to everyone in the company. His manifest product knowledge along with an easy-going style means that we will be happy to call upon his services in the future
- If you need any help getting your message across Chris is certainly the man to call – he’s very easy to work with, very patient and very knowledgeable about practical communication skills that work!
- I liked the looser structure where we can dictate the areas to concentrate on and the offer to reflect and ask questions later
- Chris is not your ordinary trainer. What with the sweets to keep the participants happy (everyone needs a sugar rush now and then) and his friendly yet firm approach, he knows his stuff and is able to transfer the practical knowledge in a simple and straight forward way. With Chris, it is all about learning whilst doing. This, mixed with lots of enthusiasm, really make learning enjoyable. Certainly “not just another trainer”.
- Great to be able to use the hand-outs, scribble notes and work through examples.
- I’m working with Chris on my presentation skills and find our sessions extremely motivating and enlightening. Even though it’s early days my confidence and belief in my ability is already on the up! I am a great believer in surrounding yourself with the best people possible, who will help you to grow, develop and achieve – I believe that Chris is one of those people and I am very much looking forward to the journey ahead.
- I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot so thank you for that. I would most defiantly take further courses with you in the future.
- You want an experienced professional? You’ve found him. Your gut tells you and somehow you just know that Chris Edmondson knows what he’s talking about. Not only that you’ll get far more than value than you pay for (and he’s a genuinely nice guy too). When I read what I’ve written I can’t help but feel I’ve understated how good Chris is, but if I write any more you might think we’re related